Tuesday, February 19, 2008

10,000 Hits and Counting!

I was so excited to see that we just hit the 10,000 mark (10,007 as of this writing) for hits on my blog! This blog is just shy of a year old. I started on February 21, of last year and I'm so grateful to all of you who read regularly for your patronage. Just to give you a context, I have also had my website (http://www.frtomofm.org/) for some time now, and I've only gotten shy of 6,000 hits since 2002 (6 years), so this many hits in so little time is gratifying.

I hope I can continue to keep it interesting and informative enough for you all, but thanks for tuning in!

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work Fr. Tom. I find your blog among other things a nice way to help me to reflect and "Keep the Faith" outside of the 1 hour at church on Sunday.

    God Bless,

    Michele
    NH

    ReplyDelete