Each week of course, I share my homily that I offer in person in area parishes. A full church will be somewhere between 300-500 people who hear a homily. The average readership via this blog is about 1,100 people a week. So, in a real way, this is a big part of my "congregation". Thank you for reading every week!!
Here are some of the highest read posts of the last 10 years:
- Pope Francis prepares sandwich for Swiss guard (This by a huge percentage really grabbed people's attention)
- A possible response from US bishops to gay marriage
- How Christians should really respond to Caitlyn Jenner
- Putting on the apron of service
- A Pope in Brown | America Magazine
- Pope Benedict & St. Francis: He resigned too!
So, thank you for reading, and I hope you keep reading in the years ahead!!