Sunday, February 17, 2008

Ask Fr. Tom

You know, I get asked a lot of questions of the faith. On a daily basis someone will be asking something about Heaven or Hell, about what it means to say that Jesus is Truly Present in the Eucharist, about why only men can be ordained, gay marriage, the Presidential race, Confession, you name it. I thought this blog might be a good place to answer some of the questions of faith that people have, so with that, I'm inviting you to send me your questions, and we'll take it from there. If a lot come in, I'll answer more frequently, but let's see how it goes. So, if you have a question of faith you've always wanted an answer to, email me at: frtom@sfxnewmilford.org and we'll begin the conversation.

1 comment:

  1. Here's your first question: As I stare into your question mark in the blue ball I'm wondering...will you 'tell us the answers'...or try to hypnotize us?

    ReplyDelete